The Koreans for United Freedom, also known as the K.U.F., was a paramilitary terrorist organization that wanted the United States of America to pay for what they considered unreasonable and a threat to society after the U.S. tried to assist with the growing conflict between the North and the South sides of Korea.
The organization was conceived sometime during the twenty-first century and how it managed to enter the shores of the United States is still unbeknownst. Whether the various militia that made up the countless legions of terrorists were either former soldiers of the North, mercenaries, or a mixture of both is up for debate.
They disguised themselves as tourists and garbage workers to initiate the White House Siege. It also managed to blend into the South Korean government, with many K.U.F. members disguised as members of the South Korean security detail. The organization consisted of over 40 commandos.
Its goal was to unify the Korean Peninsula by attacking and capturing the White House and coercing the U.S. officials to withdraw the U.S Navy's Seventh Fleet from the Sea of Japan and 28,500 U.S. soldiers that were defending South Korea from the DMZ which would lead to a North Korean invasion of South Korea. The organization also secretly intended to use a highly classified fail safe protocol called Cerberus to detonate the entire American nuclear arsenal in their silos, which would destroy the U.S. and drastically weaken military support for South Korea.
To see other members of this terrorist organization, please see the list of unnamed terrorists.
List of Crimes
- Brought uranium enrichment technology from Pakistan to Pyongyang in 2002.
- Were responsible for the 2004 bombing of the British Embassy in Seoul.
- Were responsible for the 2007 hostage crisis in Seoul.
- Murdered several civilians, security personnel, DC Police officers, and Secret Service agents (including Agent Roma) using a North Korean commando army, AC-130 attack aircraft and two armored garbage trucks equipped with heavy machine gun turrets.
- Killed and murdered several occupants in the underground White House bunker, including Secret Service agents Jones and O'Neil.
- Murdered several Navy SEALS with an anti-aircraft system called the Hydra 6.
- Executed South Korean Prime Minister Lee Tae-Woo and American Vice President Charlie Rodriguez live on the Pentagon's video feed.
- Suicide bombing of the helicopter that killed two hostages; Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Joe Hoenig and Presidential aide Mary Jane Fuller.
- Attempted to cause and expand numerous casualties by setting off nuclear ICBM silos around the country with the activation of the Cerberus fail-safe device.
Background Information and Notes
- Some of the key characters seen in the film and listed here on the official movie website's profile dossier don't match up in terms of names, possibly due to being earlier movie script aliases.