The Barkawi Arms Network was an arms trafficking organization and terrorist group led by wanted arms dealer Aamir Barkawi.
The Barkawi Arms Network was founded by Aamir Barkawi to increase the sales of arms by fueling instability across the globe and were responsible for several terror bombings. They sold arms and weapons to various terrorist organizations and failed states around the world, including those who would use them against the United States and other Western nations.
After a drone strike authorized by G7 leaders to kill Barkawi, they were ordered to assassinate British Prime Minister James Wilson to lure the G7 leaders to London and assassinate them in retaliation to the strike, which killed Barkawi's daughter. They also paid MI5 Intelligence officer John Lancaster 20 million euros to be their mole in the attack. They disguised themselves as tourists, first responders, the Metropolitan Police, and members of the Queen's Guard for infiltration and were to initiate the London Siege.
|Aamir Barkawi||Founder and Leader||Deceased|
List of Crimes
- Responsible for several bombings to fuel instability across the globe, such as the Manila Hotel Bombing.
- Bribed MI5 Counter-Intelligence Chief John Lancaster.
- Assassinated British Prime Minister James Wilson.
- Assassination of five G7 leaders.
- Decimated parts of London.
- Murdered several Secret Service agents, Metropolitan Police officers, and civilians, including Secret Service Director Lynne Jacobs.
- Attempted to execute American President Benjamin Asher live on media.